Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Butterfly Birthday

Having three little boys I don't get to use much pink around my home, so when my sister asked me to help with my niece's 2nd birthday party I was super excited. We started by choosing a pink and purple butterfly theme. I contacted Gretchen of Chichiboulie to see if she would be willing to provide some of her wonderful artwork for the invitation. Since then Gretchen and I have worked together on a couple projects and I hope to do more soon. Her illustrations are so whimsical and added the perfect touch to the invitation. I also was excited to have an excuse to make some tissue paper peonies which were beautiful during the party and now add to the decor in my niece's playroom. All in all it was a party fit for a special little girl! For the rest of the party details see below.

Invitation custom made by Busy Bee Paperie & Chichiboulie.
Tissue Paper Peonies made with help from Martha Stuart.
Cake from Pat A Cakes and Cookies Too.
Beaded Butterfly Decor from Hobby Lobby.
Renee

No comments: